Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nearly White Rooms

I'm a big fan of color and have never even considered having white walls. But I'm easily persuaded and these rooms just may have convinced me to try it out in my next space. I do love colorful accents anyway and with a white backdrop you have such freedom — it's so easy to change the look of a room by simply adding a different pillow or a colorful lamp.
White Kitchens
White Kitchens
Sources clockwise from top right starting with that amazing dark floor: Calfinder // Hooked on Houses // Hooked on Houses // Eva Designs // Becoming Home // Room Envy
White bathrooms
Beautiful white bathrooms starting with that gorgeous vanity and the chandeliers and going clockwise: Decor Pad // Design Heaven // Miss Decor // Homebug
White bedrooms
These bedrooms are my favorite. I purchased a white down comforter a year and a half ago and can't bring myself to put a duvet cover on it. It's like a sweet little cloud in my tiny bedroom. Yes it gets dirty fast, but who cares! It makes me happy every morning when I make my bed and that's definitely worth the cost of washing a little more often. Sources (clockwise from top right again): Maison Boheme // ABD // Maison Boheme // Smokeye
White porches
And finally, since we're in the thick of it, some sweet summer-ready white porches. Don't you just want to curl up with that sleeping puppy? (Clockwise from top right: House No.8 // Absolutely Beautiful Things // Musings // Country Living)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...