Thursday, August 12, 2010

In The Market For...

I am getting ready to buy a new laptop. Actually this will be my very first personal computer - can you believe it? I've always just used the school's or my mom's or the one work gave me. I'm super excited to have one of my very own (not super excited about the cost of a mac, but let's move on). That said, I'm in the market for a laptop sleeve or bag or something other than a towel to keep the precious darling safe. I'd take any of these...
Laptop cases
Laptop cases
sources: alexander girard city // london // grey wool + tan leather // grey city // vines // grey wool + dark brown leather // orange accents // houndstooth // denim rinse // yellow // espresso leather tote // white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...