Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to School

Ok, so I'm a little late. I think all schools have already been back at school for a few weeks but I thought it'd be fun to show some school-inspired decor ideas. If you happen to be lucky enough to stumble across an old card catalog or metal lockers, antique desk or vintage maps- here are a few ideas on how to incorporate them into your decor. (As if you'd need the help you clever decorator you!)
School Inspired Interiors
School Inspired Interiors
School Inspired Interiors
I love the idea of using an antique desk for a bedside table (did you notice that? In the red bedroom?) and those great school chairs in the kitchen. It's all very cool and modern and yet comfortable. Happy hunting!
Sources: Apartment Therapy // Re-Nest // I Wonder Sometimes // Elle Decor // Habitually Chic // Poetic Home // Erin Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...