Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beer Packaging

This past week I've had the pleasure of noticing a lot of beer bottle labels. My brother had a friend in from Colorado and the two of them enjoyed some of the finest beers Australia has to offer. I'm not much a beer drinker myself, but I definitely notice and appreciate good packaging. It seems there's a lot of interest in wine label design but I rarely hear anything about the good beer packaging. I thought you might also be unaware of this part of the design world so I thought I'd share some of the fun ones I've found.
Beer Design
Beer Design
Beer Design
Since I'm heading out of (Illinois) summer and into (Australian) summer I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot more beer labels in the future. Cheers!

Via: Antilogic // Lovely Package // the Dieline // hbWeb // Kitsune Noir // abduzeedo // ms hay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...