Monday, October 25, 2010

Little Ladies

I love paper dolls—always have and probably always will. I love the easy outfit changes and those funny tabs and the fact that they were cheap enough that I could afford an entire wardrobe! I also have always been a fan of the Colorform playset. Those were generally more focused on environments than clothing options but the fun to be had was glorious. When I ran across these wall decals from Mae I was in love. They're paper dolls that are actually vinyl decals for your wall! They are adorable and would be so fun in a little girls room or a not-quite-so-little girls room. I was thinking they'd be so great in my office! Can't think of a creative solution to a problem? No worry! Just dress up these cuties until you've figured it out. Or until it's quittin time...
Paper Dolls
Paper Dolls
These childhood memories got me thinking about little girl's spaces and I just knew the ol' internet would have some lovely rooms to inspire or admire. I was certainly not disappointed!
Little Girls Rooms
Little Girls Rooms
Little Girls Rooms
So great right? And there are plenty of ideas in these rooms to inspire adults. I would go crazy for that Funny Girl poster or that cluster of paper flowers/lanterns. Oh the dreaming and pretending you could do in rooms like these!
Sources: Just Say Mo // Design*Sponge // Simply Grove // Oh Dee Doh // Fresh Home // Decor Pad // Sugar and Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...