Monday, October 18, 2010

The White House

Did you know that the White House has set up a Flickr photo gallery chronicling Obama's time in office? Well they have. And it's really, really great. Not only do we get to see the President working but we get to see some sweet family time and some interaction with fellow Americans. There are over 2500 photographs and I'm not going to pretend that I made it all the way through, but I've pulled some of my favorites.
The White House
The White House
The White House
You really need to flip through this photostream. Not only are the pictures great, but the one or two lines under each providing context for the photograph are really interesting.
Looking through the pictures made me adore the man even more than before. But it also made me adore Michelle's wardrobe. I knew she was fabulous, but I'd not been paying enough attention. Unlike Mary Tomer who has started a blog dedicated to the fashion icon. Visit Mrs. O to see tons of pics and find out where the lovely first lady gets her clothes. Some that I love:
Mrs. Obama
Mrs. Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...