Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Windows

Well, it's official (at least in my mind)— it is now the Christmas shopping season. I seem to vaguely remember a time when retailers wouldn't put out their Christmas decorations until the day after Thanksgiving. Now it seems that trees are up and crammed with ornaments and lights right after school starts. Crazy. And unfortunate. Whereas I used to walk past these faux trees with excitement and love I now mutter to myself about how hot it still is outside and how ridiculous it is to see stockings and holly before Halloween. That said, I do still love a well-decorated Holiday display. And these windows are just the thing to get me in the shopping spirit. Did you see any pretty windows this Black Friday?
Christmas window displays
Christmas window displays
Images from: Platinum Blonde // Racked // Wee Birdy // Living the Luxe Life // Scout About // Wool and the Gang

1 comment:

  1. Check out my facebook...I have a photo of a unique Christmas window. Let me know if you can't get to it. -Sarah Trigg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...