Thursday, November 25, 2010

Shop Handmade

{Happy Thanksgiving dear ones!} I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I'm one of the crazies that get up at 4:00 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving to go shopping. I absolutely love sitting down to a cup of hot coffee, a piece of pumpkin pie and the ads on Thanksgiving afternoon. My cousin and I have been braving the cold (and other crazies) on Black Friday for a few years now and it's one of the traditions I'm going to miss most while I spend this Thanksgiving on the other side of the world. No matter, I've got the internet and therefore the Black Friday and subsequent Cyber Monday deals to look forward to. This year I was lucky enough to see that the Poppytalk blog has gotten and shared with their readers some great discounts on some amazing hand made items. I've pulled a few together but to see a proper list (and to get some discount codes) head over to Poppytalk and get shopping!
Thanksgiving Weekend Sales
Thanksgiving Weekend Sales
Thanksgiving Weekend Sales
Images: US Map // Apron // Painted Rock // Totes // Button Pillow // Love NYC Photo // Owl and Fox // Feather Earrings // Wood Cake Stand // More Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...