Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet Lindsay's Wedding

Oooooh it's an exciting day! My darling friend Ms. Lindsay had her wedding featured on the Style Me Pretty blog. This charming event was not only that in style and detail, but you couldn't help but be charmed by the fun and friendship everyone shared. She is an exceptionally talented designer and artist and I was honored when she asked me to help with details and do the invitations. If you've wandered over here looking for a better view of her sweet invites, please visit my Flickr set. I'm in the process of creating an Etsy page but in the meantime if you'd like to have something created (or are interested in knowing when that page is actually selling something!) please email me at hellomydearinfo@gmail.com. I'm so pleased to meet you and so excited for Lindsay! (If you haven't seen the wedding yet, get over there!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love the new site! Congrats to YOU on being featured in Linds' story as well:) How amazing is that? I, of course, will be looking forward to your presence on etsy soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...