Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Utterly Engaged

Are you familiar with the world of online magazines? Well, I'm not really either. Sure I know they exist but I've never really explored them. I did find one that I thought we might all enjoy together. Especially if you like and weddings and especially-er if you're getting married. (Are you? Congratulations!) This little online mag is called "Utterly Engaged" and it's utterly engaging (sorry, I had to). It offers real-life weddings, advice, gorgeous photo shoots and vendor profiles. All of the things a physical bridal magazine offers without all of the ads and hefty price tag. Yippee! There have been a little over a dozen editions so you and I both have some back-reading to do (maybe over a piece of pumpkin pie?). But here are a few lovely images to peak your interest.
Utterly Engaged E-Mag
Utterly Engaged E-Mag
Utterly Engaged E-Mag
Utterly Engaged E-Mag
All images from "Utterly Engaged". Head on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...