Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dresses + Drink Stations

We are in full-on Royal Wedding hoopla here in Brisbane (and probably everywhere in the world). Now, I'm not saying this is good or bad (although I will say that I fluctuate between being completely intrigued and completely irritated) but it has got me in the wedding mood. I discovered Maison Bellaish (the stunning bridal and ready-to-wear fashion label) awhile ago and have been wondering when it would make it into a post. Well, today is that day. I know you're going to love Mr. Bellaish's designs as well as the styling of the photographs. They have such an elegant and vintage feel to them.
Maison Bellaish (1)
Maison Bellaish (2)
(all images from his gorgeous website) Aren't they so lovely? Yes. I think our soon-to-be Princess Kate would rock any of these dresses. She's so beautiful don't you think? All that silky hair?
I'm hoping to make it to a viewing party tomorrow night. It's a girls-only affair and we've been asked to dress up as if we were actually going to the wedding. Oh and to bring a teacup and saucer to drink champagne out of. Sounds like a lot of fun right? Know what would be even more fun? If I showed up to said gala and there was one of these lovely drink stations waiting for me. (Of course if there's nothing more than a chilled bottle of pink champagne sitting on the kitchen bench that'll be just fine as well!)
Drink Stations (1)
Drink Stations (2)
Drink Stations (3)
images from top left: three jars // blue + white // marital bliss // peach // yellow stripes // ribbons // martini station // gold + silver // green // mirror // branches // champagne cocktails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...