Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thirty-One Birthday Goodies

Well my dears, tomorrow I'm the big 3-1. Can you believe it? Me either. To celebrate my birthday (since tomorrow's "Listen To This" and I don't want to mess with that) I thought we could drool over some lovely birthday treats today (31 birthday treats to be exact). You wouldn't object to that would you? I thought not.
Birthday Treats (1)
Birthday Treats (2)
Birthday Treats (3)
Birthday Treats (4)
Birthday Treats (5)
Birthday Treats (6)
Any other birthdays out there this week/month/season? Well these are for you too! Happy (my) New Year everyone! Can't wait to see what we get up to! xo
images from top: flags // coconut // mini-wedding cakes // heart // bunting // flowers // donuts // ice cream // iced bundt // marilyn // lamington on teacup stand // bunting no. 2 // black + white // me! // brownies // cake parade // strawberries // pink + black // german chocolate // white // swans down // deer // elephants // circle // cupcakes in cups // stripes // berry // painting // pie // balloons // poured chocolate

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Lovely photos... I want cake for lunch now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you friends! (I always want cake for lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how delish...may you have many sweet treats today, tomorrow (especially!) and all year through!

    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the picture of the elephants with their cake is just TOO perfect...
    and the one of YOU! hahaha, such a big smile! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great Ruth? I knew you'd like that one! And thanks Ingrid! It's been a great day and I know it'll be a great year!
    xo ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...