Thursday, May 12, 2011

Loving: Cowboys + Indians + Fifty and Fifty

Maybe I'm homesick, but this project made me nostalgic and sentimental and proud of American designers. Wow, that's quite a build-up, but these pieces are really (really) great. Fifty and Fifty is a project that invited fifty designers, one per state, to illustrate their state motto. I love them all but thought I'd let you wander over to the site to see them for yourself, so I chose six that have cowboys and indians in them. Because I'm a little obsessed with native american style at the moment and because my favorite is the "friendship" one that represents Texas.
50 and 50
50 and 50
50 and 50
50 and 50
50 and 50
50 and 50
Geez. So good. I love that all of them have the same color palette, it really unites them. Go visit the site—they're all amazing. (Thank you Grain Edit for the introduction!)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome find! The whole collection really does seem SUPER cohesive - seems like everyone was on the same wavelength :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...