Friday, June 24, 2011

Listen To This: Kimbra

Dang if this girl doesn't get you in the summer nights mood, well, I feel a little sad for you. Seriously though, she's gooooood. I can't find anything she's actually released, but good news is that she has an album coming out at some point this year. I've listened to this song a dozen times since I discovered it an hour ago, so you can bet I'll keep you updated. In the mean time, you can listen to other songs on YouTube or on her myspace. Good stuff.

Have a great weekend my dear!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love this. Do you have some music suggestions for me? I still have your mix CD you made for me (love). Much love! Miss u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I do! I'll facebook you :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...