Friday, July 1, 2011

Listen To This: Ray Charles

Even if you're not American you can appreciate a little Ray Charles, right? I thought so. Happy 4th of July weekend America!

Ray Charles // America the Beautiful

I'm going to start something new this week and share some of the links I've tweeted throughout the week. (Of course if you'd like to see these early you can follow me @hmdtweets...)
how to make sparkler messages // gorgeous hand-drawn digital patterns // neon sign museum // NYC's narrowest apartment for sale // art to benefit Joplin // a new breed of animated gifs

Have a lovely weekend my dear! xo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I just came across your blog, and absolutely adore it! Happy Independence!

    taoowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of you to say! So glad you stopped by! Happy 4th to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...