Monday, November 28, 2011

Look At This: Christmas Dioramas

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Mine was really delicious and relaxing—everything you hope it will be! Did you all go out on Friday? Well, I did. And I don't want to talk about it really. It was a disaster. But, I got myself a super great electric toothbrush for a super great price so it was all worth it. Hmmmmm... Let's move on.
Dioramas are so magical aren't they? I kind of forgot how much I love them until I was spending way too much time on pinterest yesterday and ran across a handful of pins from a friend of mine. I'm inspired to make one of my own (or at least seek out a fun one on etsy). Do you have any?
Christmas Dioramas
Christmas Dioramas
images (from top left): winter scenes under domes (both) // tree under bell // japanese paper scene // octopus // house // reindeer

2 comments:

  1. Those top two are absolutely stunning! Hope you had a wonderful long weekend, aside from the disaster :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...